- Information about User’s computer, including where available User’s IP browser type, operating system, device ID and address, for system administration.
- Information about your location such as the country and city you are located in while using this website.
- Information that Users provide by sending email through our contact us page ( https://amcasia.com/contact/ ) on the Website. Your e-mail address and name when you contact us;
Use of Personal Data
amc! asia uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver the Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from amc! asia and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
amc! asia does not sell, release, distribute or lease your Personal data to third parties. Personal data is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, amc! asia may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to amc! asia, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal data.
Disclosure of Personal Data
amc! asia will disclose or share your Personal data, without notice, only if required to do so by law and some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
(a) protect and defend the rights or property of amc! asia; and
(b) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of amcasia.com, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
(a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
(b) if amcasia.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive to enable our systems to recognise your browser. If you want to disable cookies, you may do so by changing the settings on your browser.
Analytics. Please refer to
https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to find out more about how Google uses data when you use our website and how to control the information sent to Google.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use all of the functions on the Website. We use the technical information we collect to have a better understanding of the way people use our Website, to fully experience the interactive features of the amc! asia services, and to personalise it to be more relevant and useful to your particular needs.
To find out more about cookies, that includes how-to: manage, delete and how cookies is set, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Browser providers offers help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
Security of Personal Data
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. We use a reasonable physical and digital security system to store your personal information. The implementation of this system is to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or destruction. The information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which is located in Singapore.
However, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Therefore, by visiting our website, you acknowledge the potential for unauthorized access and agrees to assume the risk.
In the event of a breach that affects your personal information, you will be notified within a reasonable timeframe of such breach and measures we took to rectify the breach. Note that, you may request at any time to access and delete your information with us.
The rights of users
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. To withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. To object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data. To learn if Data is being processed by amc! asia, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. To verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, amc! asia will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from amc! asia.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
If you choose to exercise your rights listed in this Policy please send an email to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we will review and notify you on the consequences of the withdrawal before completing your request. In general, we shall seek to process your request within 10 business days of receiving it. Should we require more time to give effect to a withdrawal notice, we will inform you of the time frame by which the withdrawal of consent will take effect.
amc! asia retains your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the amc! asia may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Links to Other Websites
Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”)
In this Privacy Statement, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organisation has or is likely to have access.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, email address or any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in our contact us page ( https://amcasia.com/contact/ ).